Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,983 Dirham (R$ 5,029) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)