Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.698 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,741 Dirham (R$ 7,688) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)