Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.945 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,600 Dirham (R$ 7,673) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)