Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.473 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,695 Dirham (R$ 7,965) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)