Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,530 Dirham (R$ 8,989) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)