Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.181 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,983 Dirham (R$ 5,025) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)