Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.811 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,041 Dirham (R$ 4,995) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)