Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.780 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,331 Dirham (Dinar 834) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)