Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.885 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,354 Dirham (Dinar 1,139) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)