Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.856 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,197 Dirham (Dinar 1,013) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (about 1 hour ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)