Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.388 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,499 Dirham (Dinar 1,004) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)