Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.263 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,483 Dirham (Dinar 1,246) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)