Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.137 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,028 Dirham (Dinar 1,034) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)