Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.355 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,819 Dirham (Dinar 1,097) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)