Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.957 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,347 Dirham (Dinar 976) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)