Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33942 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,341 Dirham (48,144 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)