Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34463 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,786 Dirham (31,297 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)