Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29644 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,859 Dirham (56,871 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)