Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32910 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,519 Dirham (53,232 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)