Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,492 Dirham (Rp 24,913,980) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)