Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,134 Dirham (Rp 24,606,703) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)