Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,178 Dirham (Rp 22,730,209) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)