Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,002 Dirham (Rp 22,710,603) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)