Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 114% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,106 Dirham (€3,707) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (36 minutes ago)