Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.676 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 114% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,793 Dirham (€2,510) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)