Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,019 Dirham (25,758 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)