Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,765 Dirham (27,994 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)