Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,712 Dirham (26,276 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)