Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.173 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,009 Dirham (25,593 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)