Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,737 Dirham (E£ 27,389) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)