Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,162 Dirham (E£ 28,517) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)