Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,406 Dirham (E£ 32,483) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (22 minutes ago)