Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,658 Dirham (Shilling139,925) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)