Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09433 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,318 Dirham (Shilling194,203) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)