Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09615 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,321 Dirham (Shilling211,340) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)