Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09268 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,627 Dirham (Shilling222,567) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)