Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09643 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,986 Dirham (Shilling176,151) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)