Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MAD / MVR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,671 Dirham (25,800 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)