Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.663 MAD / MVR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,423 Dirham (33,809 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)