Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.653 MAD / MVR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,226 Dirham (40,145 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)