Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MAD / MVR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,872 Dirham (41,177 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (43 minutes ago)