Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MAD / MVR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,480 Dirham (38,997 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (40 minutes ago)