Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35168 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,073 Dirham ($U51,391) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)