Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32355 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,634 Dirham ($U66,864) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)