Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.693 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,787 Dirham (5,490TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)