Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,664 Dirham (Rp 17,770,221) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (41 minutes ago)