Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,497 Dirham (31,265 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)