Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,557 Dirham (30,597 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)