Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,307 Dirham (15,055 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)