Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,830 Dirham (€2,148) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)