Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,256 Dirham (€1,697) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)