Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.311 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,088 Dirham (€2,130) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)