Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,907 Dirham (€2,047) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (32 minutes ago)