Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.749 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,259 Dirham (€1,699) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (29 minutes ago)