Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 52% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,570 Dirham (15,150,554 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)