Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.854 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,884 Dirham (2,243 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (31 minutes ago)