Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.518 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,941 Dirham (2,200 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)