Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.486 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,446 Dirham (2,106 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (about 1 hour ago)