Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01660 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,752 Dirham (2,153,299 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)