Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,634 Dirham (1,390,326 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)