Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01683 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,743 Dirham (2,124,108 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)