Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,288 Dirham (Rp 19,074,542) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)