Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.069 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,238 Dirham (€3,184) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)