Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,544 Dirham (€2,745) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)