Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08283 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,472 Dirham (₨ 162,661) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)