Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,783 Dirham (﷼ 83,301,712) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)