Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28058 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,965 Dirham (42,643 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)