Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17318 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,365 Dirham (руб 71,398) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)