Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16250 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,824 Dirham (руб 85,071) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)