Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,910 Dirham (₨79,198) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)