Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15280 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,994 Dirham (₨78,499) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)