Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14491 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,069 Dirham (₨90,187) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)