Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15087 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,833 Dirham (₨91,686) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)