Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14738 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,949 Dirham (₨81,076) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)