Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,228 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.136 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,466 Dirham (€2,466) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)