Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,800 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,777 Dirham (€2,222) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)