Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,251 Dirham (€2,530) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)