Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,801 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.126 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,296 Dirham (€2,723) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (32 minutes ago)