Cost of living in Madras, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13385 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,085 Dirham (₨105,227) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)