Cost of living comparison between Madras, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,680 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14778 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,388 Dirham (₨63,527) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)