Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15463 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,598 Dirham (₨49,139) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)