Cost of living in Madras, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13461 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,498 Dirham (₨100,272) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)