Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15108 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,620 Dirham (₨63,679) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)