Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,729 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14128 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,247 Dirham (₨79,610) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)