Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.122 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,191 Dirham (AU$4,520) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)