Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.256 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,619 Dirham (AU$4,082) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)