Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.476 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,729 Dirham (AU$2,773) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)