Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,252 Dirham (AU$4,221) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)