Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.460 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,651 Dirham ($1,654) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)