Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.331 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,453 Dirham ($1,656) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)