Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.732 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,884 Dirham ($1,632) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)