Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.227 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,713 Dirham ($1,920) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)