Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.194 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,736 Dirham ($1,929) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)