Cost of living comparison between Maceió, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.184 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,153 Dirham (R$ 6,330) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)