Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,534 Dirham (R$ 7,190) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)