Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.268 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,470 Dirham (R$ 4,121) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)