Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.536 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,953 Dirham (R$ 8,657) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)