Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.834 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,423 Dirham (R$ 7,913) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)