Cost of living in Macao compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 MAD / MOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,790 Dirham (28,812 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)