Cost of living in Macao compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 MAD / MOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,644 Dirham (18,140 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)