Cost of living in Macao compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 MAD / MOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,557 Dirham (27,654 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (36 minutes ago)