Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.369 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,354 Dirham (€3,725) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)