Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.179 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,841 Dirham (€2,938) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)