Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,909 Dirham (€2,379) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)