Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35745 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,509 Dirham (26,602₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)