Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,036 Dirham (E£ 14,525) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)