Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,571 Dirham (E£ 19,843) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)