Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,544 Dirham (E£ 19,851) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)