Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,845 Dirham (E£ 14,784) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (38 minutes ago)