Cost of living comparison between Luxembourg and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,333 Dirham (€3,386) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)