Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37116 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,835 Dirham (26,497₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)