Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.509 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,701 Dirham (£3,094) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)