Cost of living comparison between Luton, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.696 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,611 Dirham (£2,490) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)