Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.508 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,382 Dirham (£2,029) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)