Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,266 Dirham (25,473 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)