Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,532 Dirham (10,080 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)