Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,015 Dirham (9,513 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)