Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,978 Dirham (9,026 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)