Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 53% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,501 Dirham (8,826 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)