Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 50% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,556 Dirham (9,076 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)