Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,000 Dirham (6,674 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)