Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.372 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,707 Dirham (元11,448) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)