Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,171 Dirham (23,157 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)