Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,715 Dirham (29,724 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)