Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,073 Dirham (31,814 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)