Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,905 Dirham (28,683 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)