Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37372 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,261 Dirham (22,106₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)