Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35537 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,510 Dirham (26,761₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)