Cost of living comparison between Lugano, Switzerland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.959 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,334 Dirham (CHF 3,648) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)