Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.547 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 129% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,551 Dirham (CHF 4,562) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)