Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13747 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,612 Dirham (₨106,293) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)