Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14752 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,016 Dirham (₨61,117) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (39 minutes ago)