Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15455 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,460 Dirham (₨100,032) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)