Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18483 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,980 Dirham (Php70,226) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)