Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17374 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,984 Dirham (Php74,733) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)