Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17669 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,490 Dirham (Php76,344) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)