Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19574 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,191 Dirham (Php72,497) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (29 minutes ago)