Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18607 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,408 Dirham (Php66,686) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)