Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,555 Dirham (€2,524) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)