Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 MAD / CDF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,568 Dirham (5,199,973 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)