Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00605 MAD / CDF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,849 Dirham (5,100,395 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)