Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01020 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 177% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 51,959 Dirham (5,092,144 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)