Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,021 Dirham (5,826,725 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)