Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.557 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,245 Dirham (6,743 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)