Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.499 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,998 Dirham (4,401 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)