Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.544 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,681 Dirham (6,557 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)