Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.428 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,053 Dirham (5,376 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)