Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.623 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,285 Dirham (6,972 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)