Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.067 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,563 Dirham (€2,491) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)