Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.979 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,569 Dirham (€2,784) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)