Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.134 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,391 Dirham (€2,730) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (44 minutes ago)