Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.116 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,337 Dirham (€2,999) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (38 minutes ago)